Green is the award-winner at Sundance film festival 2019. Green, by Suzanne Andrews Correa and Mustafa Kaymak, is based on the system of America’s immigration.
The opening scenes of the film starts with a group of men in an apartment staring out at the window, where they observe a police officer. Is she there after them? Are these men out for a conspiracy? Watch to get indulged into the subject, Samet ( or “Green”), a Turkish NYC cab driver and other fellow immigrants going through a journey with a mix of drama and tragedy.
The film also got the following Awards:
- Sundance Film Festival ’19 /
- Best US Fiction Palm Spring International ShortsFest ’19
- Bridging Borders Award Caucus Foundation ’18
- Annenberg Foundation Award 24FPS ’19
- Horizon Award and Special Jury Award Tide Film Festival ’18
- Benjamin & Young Best Film Award!
Director : Suzanne Andrews Correa
Writers : Suzanne Andrews Correa & Mustafa Kaymak
Producers : Mustafa Kaymak & Michael Peters